Denied [Main City Server Suggestion] Allow enchanted books to be auctioned

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PyroTechnix_, Jul 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PyroTechnix_

    PyroTechnix_ Owner of Colebex
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2017
    Messages:
    830
    Trophy Points:
    61,510
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +348
    In Game Name:
    PyroTechnix_​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main City Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Allow enchanted books to be auctioned​
    What are you suggesting:
    That we allow enchanted books to be auctioned via the auctioning system.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    We have the ability to auctioned enchanted tools so long as they don't contained a Item ID. Also recently I have found a couple of enchanted books with multiple enchants yet because it contains multiple ones I find it hard to 'slap on a price tag'; with auction it would be much easier to sell these 'random' books as players could see what enchants are on it and bid specifically for the enchantment they want.​
    Other information:
    I asked if the reason they were removed from the auctioning system was due to a bug but I got no response so I apologise if this turns out to be a pointless suggestion.​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    N/A​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    We have actually disabled the auctioning of enchanted books quite a while ago.

    Reason remains undisclosed by administration for security reasons.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.