Accepted [Main City Server Suggestion] Change price of diorite/andesite/granite

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Avowin, Oct 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avowin

    Avowin ανσςα∂σ
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2012
    Messages:
    1,895
    Trophy Points:
    62,410
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +613
    In Game Name:
    Avowin​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main City Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Change price of diorite/andesite/granite​
    What are you suggesting:
    I am suggesting that we put the price of andesite/diorite/granite equal to stone/cobble, whatever it was in the past. Since you can sell stone/cobble for a price to the server again, I believe these should have their price tags back on them to the server.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Since we already have cobble/stone back to the server price, sell these as well​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Andesite, Diorite, Granite, set equivalent to Cobblestone at 0.5 EcoDollars.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.