Denied [Main City Server Suggestion] Lockable flag for tc++

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FuriuosGeorge, Aug 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuriuosGeorge

    FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2016
    Messages:
    843
    Trophy Points:
    52,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +368
    In Game Name:
    furiuosgeorge​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main City Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Lockable flag for tc++​
    What are you suggesting:
    Add a flag that allows you to permit non town members lock items in a town, and set it to deny by default.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I have no use for this, but Andrew is waiting on that suggestion​
    Other information:
    Here is that suggestion?​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Our town plug in​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Not possible and nothing to do with the other thread. Please reread thread and suggest the correct thing.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.