Denied [Main City Server Suggestion] Re-enable Hoppers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TBM_Striker, Nov 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBM_Striker

TBM_Striker Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    In Game Name:
    TBM_Striker
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main City Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Re-enable Hoppers
    What are you suggesting:
    Hoppers should be in use. But to avoid the auto farming they can't pick up items from the world, only move from inventory to inventory. And to prevent a clash with the lwc plugin, only allow them to do so if they are locked by the same person. Regardless of extra perms or lock type. Both inventories and hopper must be locked by the same person otherwise they just don't work.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Allows common builds like sorting systems etc to be built without lagging the server either. Overall improves life on the server without effecting the economy by adding automation.
    Other information:
    It could also be a feature only/timed thing to place them? Similar to water or lava.
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    +0.5

I agree we should be able to place hoppers, but they should be disabled and just for decorative purposes. With hoppers, autofarming would be possible, and thus a potential economy breaker.

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    He suggested disabling their interaction with dropped items so I can't see how they could actually be useful for autofarming.

That said pretty sure andrew's stated he doesn't want to mess with those mechanics at all

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,064
    Soon as I saw the words main and hopper in the title I near broke my mouse wheel scrolling down to ignore everything said and deny this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.