Accepted [Main Server Suggestion] Add Chain Mail Armor to Server Shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Jan 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Add Chain Mail Armor to Server Shop​
    What are you suggesting:
    Add Chain Mail Armor to the Server shop and charge nstars for it​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Chain Mail Armor is a great cosmetic item set that is basically impossible to obtain since villager trading is disabled. It was suggested by @Revanrose6 that it be added to Star Casino, but I believe that it should be available in the server shop for nstars instead. Here’s why: Basically all unobtainable items in star casino (with exception of the eggs) are worthless items that a select few players collect (and are considered worthless in trading). To add chainmail to star casino will basically make it feel less worth while compared to what it actually is.​
    Other information:
    Sorry @Revanrose6 for the competitive/alternative suggestion. Only reason I’m posting this is two people dm’d me stating they agreed with what I said in your suggestion and that I should post this.

    Also, I was thinking that each piece should be between 10 nstars a piece
    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Fr0zenTiger

    Fr0zenTiger President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2019
    Messages:
    696
    Trophy Points:
    43,660
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +697
    +1 it looks nice but it is almost impossible to get
     
  3. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    Chainmail added to /warp pvpshop.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.