Accepted [Main Server Suggestion] Add entity-item-frame-destroy flag

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pixel75, Sep 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixel75

    Pixel75 Lucky EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2018
    Messages:
    903
    Trophy Points:
    53,410
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +510
    In Game Name:
    PixelGuy75​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Add entity-item-frame-destroy flag​
    What are you suggesting:
    Adding entity-item-frame-destroy flag access.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    This is a good addition to ECC because users would not be able to take items out of item frames and also break the frames.​
    Other information:
    I am suggesting this because I had an issue with trying to set the interact flag to deny in one of my towns. Users could still access the item frame and take items from them.​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Pretty sure it is already included with World Guard.​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. xHarambae

    xHarambae President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2012
    Messages:
    1,464
    Trophy Points:
    74,810
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +549
    This would be an awesome feature whether it is for personal or public use. I would love to add this ability added to decorations of homes in my town.
     
  3. FuriuosGeorge

    FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2016
    Messages:
    843
    Trophy Points:
    52,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +368
    It's a cool idea incase we don't get it you can make a1 block plot where the frame is an make it no break with the existing flags.

    +1
     
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Pixel75

    Pixel75 Lucky EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2018
    Messages:
    903
    Trophy Points:
    53,410
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +510
    @Fon_ and I tried doing that with a 1x1 plot and it would not work using block-break deny.
     
  5. Pixel75

    Pixel75 Lucky EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2018
    Messages:
    903
    Trophy Points:
    53,410
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +510
    Nevermind I just figured out by using the build deny flag. For some reason in the /rg flags ui it wouldn't let me use it, so I did the command and now item frames cannot be broken.
     
  6. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Added to TownControl flags:
    entity-item-frame-destroy
    entity-painting-destroy
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.