Accepted [Main Server Suggestion] Add farming daily quests

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Diamond_Awesome, Dec 21, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diamond_Awesome

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2014
    Messages:
    143
    Trophy Points:
    58,370
    Ratings:
    +32
    In Game Name:
    Diamond_Awesome​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Add farming daily quests​
    What are you suggesting:
    Add a farming daily quest. Something like break certain crops or plant certain crops.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    There are farming jobs and lored crop quests but no farming daily quests. I think this would be a good daily quest to add, especially with the popularity in farming.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    This was already in my to-do but I just implemented it today.

    There is now HobbyFarmer and TitanFarmer quests available via /questlist3
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.