Denied [Main Server Suggestion] Add more to water++

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Assajj, Jun 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    In Game Name:
    Assajj_Ventress​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Add more to water++​
    What are you suggesting:
    Adding depth strider and aqua affinity to water++ as a permanent / togglable effect​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I think being able to walk and mine faster while in water alongside being able to breath under water just makes sense.​
    Other information:
    none​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    not sure​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    +0 The suggestion is ok as a cosmetic and $$$ source, but I feel as though the opportunity cost outweighs the advantage, especially because 1.16 is still in development and (I assume) dev time is being concentrated on that.
     
  3. Videowiz92

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2012
    Messages:
    3,033
    Trophy Points:
    81,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,206
    I don't believe this is possible as those effects are armor enchants and not passive.
     
  4. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Being able to mine at normal speeds under water isn't something easily implementable.
    Unfortunately at this time we will be denying this.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.