Denied [Main Server Suggestion] Add Opacity for entry Flag

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LaggyTryHard, Oct 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaggyTryHard

    LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2017
    Messages:
    1,362
    Trophy Points:
    59,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +963
    In Game Name:
    LaggyTryHard​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Add Opacity for entry Flag​
    What are you suggesting:
    Ability to control opacity for the entry flag/exit flag.
    Allows the entry text to be subtle instead of "in your face".

    We already know the opacity can be controlled since the entry flag fade in and out.
    ​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Increased customization for the towncontrolplus feature.
    Not overly invasive of the player screen.
    ​
    Other information:
    Part of the towncontrolplus feature.​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    N/A​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. FuriuosGeorge

    FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2016
    Messages:
    843
    Trophy Points:
    52,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +368
  3. kukelekuuk

    kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 25, 2011
    Messages:
    10,051
    Trophy Points:
    99,160
    Ratings:
    +6,910
    #3 kukelekuuk, Oct 23, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  4. FuriuosGeorge

    FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2016
    Messages:
    843
    Trophy Points:
    52,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +368
    Damn. *Snaps fingers*
     
  5. LaggyTryHard

    LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2017
    Messages:
    1,362
    Trophy Points:
    59,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +963
    Dang that sucks
     
  6. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Can’t do this with WG.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.