[Main Server Suggestion] Add /woodcutter

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Assajj, Jul 13, 2026.

  1. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    In Game Name:
    Assajj​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Add /woodcutter​
    What are you suggesting:
    Add /woodcutter just like we have /stonecutter so we can convert stacks of wood into stairs , slabs, woodblocks, planks​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    We have stonecutter we should have woodcutter for the same quality of life for wood.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    There is no such thing as a woodcutter in Minecraft. /stonecutter just brings up the pre-existing GUI menu for vanilla stonecutters.

    and we also already have commands like /slab & /stair

    -1