Accepted [Main Server Suggestion] Allow Magic bundles to Travel

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by tanger91, Jan 14, 2026.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanger91

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XVI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2014
    Messages:
    248
    Trophy Points:
    68,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +100
    In Game Name:
    tanger91​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server / Main North Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Allow Magic bundles to Travel​
    What are you suggesting:
    Allow magic bundles to travel between main and mainnorth servers.
    I would suggest checking to make sure the magic bundles are empty before allowing them into the travel bag.
    ​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Magic items should be able to go between worlds so we can use our /magic and /boost free's on them.​
    Other information:
    Bundles can't go in travelbags at the moment.
    For science!
    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    custom I would assume.​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 tanger91, Jan 14, 2026
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2026
  2. RB368

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2023
    Messages:
    102
    Trophy Points:
    41,760
    Ratings:
    +54
    this is a fair point, we can take mostly everything between servers via tb now anyhow. I don't see why it would be an issue to take a magic bundle across! +1
     
  3. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    +1 it seems people only use MN for the free boost as well as use it for a second world for boosted collectible farming, both of which need the magic bundle.

    If this gets accepted, they should make tripwire hooks and any other crate keys not be able to go into bundles
     
  4. SI_Gaming_YT

    SI_Gaming_YT Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    May 2, 2024
    Messages:
    83
    Trophy Points:
    20,690
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +27
    +1, I see no reason for it not to.
     
  5. Wazupbutrcup

    Wazupbutrcup The Silent Strategist
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2014
    Messages:
    448
    Trophy Points:
    69,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +128
    This is more a bug related issue..
     
  6. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    This has now been implemented. Magic Bundles can be placed in travel bags. They cannot be holding Crate Keys, Star Tokens or Tripwire hooks.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.