[Main Server Suggestion] Animal Breeding

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BenP2217, Jul 16, 2026.

  1. BenP2217

    BenP2217 ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2021
    Messages:
    65
    Trophy Points:
    36,220
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +16
    In Game Name:
    BenP2217​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Animal Breeding​
    What are you suggesting:
    Can a perk be added to the store where we can buy a feature that allows us to breed animals in our towns and only in our towns so we can expand a bit more into a farming income of being an animal farmer properly. i.e breeding cows for leather and beef to /sellhand. As well as getting additional EXP for breeding​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I think this would be a good addition to ECC as it would allow another grind aspect for income to members who have a town and purchase the feature.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​