[Main Server Suggestion] Boat racing event!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Canadian_Apple, Sep 15, 2026.

  1. Canadian_Apple

    Canadian_Apple President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2012
    Messages:
    708
    Trophy Points:
    61,660
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    In Game Name:
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Boat racing event!​
    What are you suggesting:
    Have a boat racing event where the track is made of ice. Could be set up as a tournament.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Might bring some freshness to the event scene on ECC.​
    Other information:
    Have 4 racers at a time race on an ice track in boats (maybe in heats), whoever wins moves on in a tournament fashion? I'm sure we could find some builders to design some fun tracks!​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    The racing part is vanilla, I'm sure ECC has gates that can accommodate this.​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • List