[Main Server Suggestion] Bundled MissionCrystal Confirmation

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wazupbutrcup, Sep 21, 2026.

  1. Wazupbutrcup

    Wazupbutrcup The Silent Strategist
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2014
    Messages:
    448
    Trophy Points:
    69,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +128
    In Game Name:
    Wazupbutrcup​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Bundled MissionCrystal Confirmation​
    What are you suggesting:
    If your Magic Bundles have the required materials to turn in a missioncrystal, it runs the items.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    No need to remove items from bundles.​
    Other information:
    N/A​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Custom Addition​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    +1 peak laziness