Denied [Main Server Suggestion] Gold Salvage Block

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Slayer_Op1, Nov 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slayer_Op1

    Slayer_Op1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2019
    Messages:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    7,080
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Slayer_Op1​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Gold Salvage Block​
    What are you suggesting:
    I really want to see the Gold mcmmo Salvage block.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    This is a good addition so I can level up my salvage skill and actually use it. There are times when I want to get materials back from a sword I made by accident or a armor. it's not as big a deal as the Iron Block for repairs which means that it shouldn't be game breaking.​
    Other information:
    I was kinda sad that there wasn't any mcmmo blocks. I hope that there is something I can do to make this work.​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    Salvage of any kind is not coming to ECC. Been suggested more times than any other suggestion and denied every time
     
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    We won’t be adding Salvage from McMMO.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.