Accepted [Main Server Suggestion] Insta-Glass Break Star Tool

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by killrdarknes, Jan 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killrdarknes

    killrdarknes Reborn
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2012
    Messages:
    2,230
    Trophy Points:
    78,660
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,192
    In Game Name:
    killrdarknes​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Insta-Glass Break Star Tool​
    What are you suggesting:
    I literally just want a star tool (somewhere in the ballpark of like 500-750 nstars I'd be willing to pay) for something that insta-breaks glass.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    This would be fantastic for people who run plots towns (such as I :D) and anyone who does any sort of building/evicting. I fully understand how niche this item is and frankly how stupid I may look by filing this suggestion, but I am not joking when I say I would easily drop 750k on a star tool JUST for this purpose.​
    Other information:
    Now that McMMo has received its large update, I hope this is now possible, as the "config system rewrite" now exists with this update AFAIK.​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    McMMO.​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. iSneaky

    iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2012
    Messages:
    3,489
    Trophy Points:
    81,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    +1
    Everyone with a plot town knows the pain of breaking glass.
     
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    I’ve marked this denied simply because I will not be maintaining our own branch of mcMMO at this time, HOWEVER I have suggested it to the mcmmo devs, and if it gets added, I will mark accepted and implement it. :)
     
    #3 andrewkm, Jan 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  4. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    With the help of the mcMMO devs we have found a workaround allowing berserk to work on all glass and glass panes!
    This will be live after our coming maintenance.

    The only mini-issue is, breaking glass will now give you excavation points. But, like, who cares.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.