[Main Server Suggestion] Lost loot lost and found

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by .willbill6272, Jul 19, 2026.

  1. .willbill6272

    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2026
    Messages:
    13
    Trophy Points:
    175
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    .willbill6272​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Lost loot lost and found​
    What are you suggesting:
    I’m suggestion tools that despawn are placed into a pw like thing to prevent you from say throwing a shulker box into the void or you die and lose your shovel, I’d suggest it be for shulker boxes tools armor and lorded items and collectibles​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Especially for newer players and losing high tier or expensive stuff​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    I’m not sure but likely custom addition​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. ShelbyM5428

    ShelbyM5428 Oar-Ange
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2012
    Messages:
    104
    Trophy Points:
    58,760
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +54
  3. .willbill6272

    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2026
    Messages:
    13
    Trophy Points:
    175
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4
    Yes that would be, thanks,