Accepted [Main Server Suggestion] Make /shouts 1k again.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by matrix_rep, Jun 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matrix_rep

    matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XII ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2014
    Messages:
    4,683
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +7,464
    In Game Name:
    Matrix_rep​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Make /shouts 1k again.​
    What are you suggesting:
    They were raised to 5k due to heavy inflation.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    We need more /shouts​
    Other information:
    nope​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Speed42jh

    Speed42jh President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2020
    Messages:
    266
    Trophy Points:
    47,260
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +221
    +1
    good idea
     
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Shouts changed to $1,000 ECD per shout.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.