Denied [Main Server Suggestion] Mannequin Master

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Assajj, Oct 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    In Game Name:
    Eldruin​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Mannequin Master​
    What are you suggesting:
    Make a feat called Mannequin Master where you can spawn in a copy of someone's Minecraft player that would not move or be interactable in any way, maybe if you click it it says "eldruin, owner of town" or something.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Just like headmaster it would add some extra flare to town warps or player shops.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    not sure but I've seen them everywhere​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    I forgot to add but they would be limited to 1 per chunk or 1 per town.
     
  3. Karin_88

    Karin_88 The Rainbow Ex-GA
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2019
    Messages:
    1,121
    Trophy Points:
    53,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +1,222
    +1 Very interesting idea! I hope this is possible, this would be super neat :)
     
  4. FwgKing

    FwgKing  
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Investor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2019
    Messages:
    423
    Trophy Points:
    51,660
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    I'd love to have a Chundi clone at my house since she's never on anymore :{{{
    +27
     
    #4 FwgKing, Oct 12, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  5. yandyyyy

    yandyyyy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2020
    Messages:
    243
    Trophy Points:
    47,260
    Ratings:
    +212
    +1 id like to have this
     
  6. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    -1 Not a feature that deserves dev time at the current moment.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  7. kkha

    kkha Norwegian Country Man
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2020
    Messages:
    676
    Trophy Points:
    46,110
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +150
    +1, but same limitations as headmaster would be great.
     
  8. Ancastal

    Ancastal Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2020
    Messages:
    217
    Trophy Points:
    44,810
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +85
    If possible, absolutely +1
     
  9. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    -1 I rather have item frames and armor stands again before this becomes a thing
     
  10. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Honestly, I have far too much on my plate right now to be adding random custom stuff like this.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.