Denied [Main Server Suggestion] Mute Notification

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mypolopony, Oct 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mypolopony

    mypolopony Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2019
    Messages:
    51
    Trophy Points:
    10,590
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +38
    In Game Name:
    mypolopony​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Mute Notification​
    What are you suggesting:
    So, this isn't really a suggestion, because I'm not quite sure what the answer is. . . I just have had this experience over and over again (hopefully you haven't):

    While muted, my friends send me messages or ask me questions in /ch g, but because they don't know that I am muted, it seems like I'm just ignoring them.

    I was thinking about, like, a tag or response that would indicate that the user is muted.

    Which I guess would be problematic for two reasons:

    1) The whole point of the mute is to disconnect you from everyone else
    2) It would encourage "other" means of communicating

    Is there some kind of middle ground?
    ​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Keeping relationships?​
    Other information:
    #nottryingtostartshit #genuinelycurious #icomeinpeace​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. iSneaky

    iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2012
    Messages:
    3,489
    Trophy Points:
    81,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    Is it really needed?. Just don't get muted and you will be fine.

    If you need to get intouch with someone, the forums are still available
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
    #2 iSneaky, Oct 6, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2019
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    What?
    Solution: stop getting muted.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
    #3 andrewkm, Oct 6, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.