[Main Server Suggestion] National Treasure

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Canadian_Apple, Sep 23, 2026.

  1. Canadian_Apple

    Canadian_Apple President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2012
    Messages:
    708
    Trophy Points:
    61,660
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    In Game Name:
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    National Treasure​
    What are you suggesting:
    Don't get me wrong, I love the copper chests with rewards in mining (and the phoenixes!), but I think this could be made to be even more fun. Add a password to that chest, there could be clues placed in different areas of the server (...or maybe even the forums) leading up to the password. Maybe the reward could be a bit larger?​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It might entice more people to join in on the hunt, depending on how it's set up, it could even be easily accessible for those without the fly feature. Flying around mining world and finding a prize in 30 minutes almost defeats the purpose.​
    Other information:
    I'm really getting my Nicolas Cage on .​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    None​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List