Denied [Main Server Suggestion] PyroPlus3

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by O__O__O__O, Mar 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. O__O__O__O

    O__O__O__O Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2017
    Messages:
    122
    Trophy Points:
    26,210
    Ratings:
    +82
    In Game Name:
    O__O__O__O​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    PyroPlus3​
    What are you suggesting:
    This may sound pointless, but for some of us nether addicts, having a PyroPlus3 would be beneficial.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    At the minimum, I would be fine with this new feature upgrade having an additional 32 sponges, so, when combined with PyroPlus2, a player can generate 64 sponges per hour. I know others may want to add more to this, but I think this should be the bare minimum.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    N/A​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    What In The ever loving fuck is this suggestion
     
    #2 Jdawger, Mar 6, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    I believe Plus2's are far enough. :p
    I don't want to go beyond that just adding pointless stuff in.
     
    #3 andrewkm, Mar 6, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.