Accepted [Main Server Suggestion] Remove "magic items can't be used"

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by coow_coow, Nov 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coow_coow

    coow_coow Moo
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2021
    Messages:
    1,232
    Trophy Points:
    47,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +582
    In Game Name:
    Coow_Coow​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Remove "magic items can't be used"​
    What are you suggesting:
    Remove the message "magic items cannot be used right now"
    "purchase magic from the store"
    ​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Magic is perm now - this message serves no purpose / reduces spammy messages when clicking with sword in hand​
    Other information:
    mythic sword must be in base form to produce message

    image for reference
    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 coow_coow, Nov 4, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2022
  2. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
  3. Spasticsmoker69

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XII ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2013
    Messages:
    523
    Trophy Points:
    70,110
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +101
  4. o0SchnetzleR0o

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2020
    Messages:
    131
    Trophy Points:
    36,690
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +65
  5. SirSpuzzy

    SirSpuzzy Wandering Shulker Salesman
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2012
    Messages:
    526
    Trophy Points:
    70,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +246
  6. SplayTick

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2020
    Messages:
    197
    Trophy Points:
    46,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +76
  7. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    In progress.
     
  8. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Removed the "magic items can't be used" message in certain scenarios to reduce spam.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.