Denied [Main Server Suggestion] Revert Spawn

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xHarambae, Aug 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xHarambae

    xHarambae President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2012
    Messages:
    1,464
    Trophy Points:
    74,810
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +549
    In Game Name:
    MassaHarambe​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Revert Spawn​
    What are you suggesting:
    I am suggesting that Main spawn should be reverted to Archive's spawn to make it more aesthetically pleasing.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I believe this is a perfect suggestion as the current spawn looks outdated. Yes, I understand it is the original spawn, however; it looks so unpleasing to look at compared to Archive's spawn.​
    Other information:
    N/A​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    N/A​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #1 xHarambae, Aug 26, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  2. Wing133

    Wing133 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2019
    Messages:
    39
    Trophy Points:
    10,700
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4
    I up this decision
     
  3. cashcarti3

    cashcarti3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2019
    Messages:
    50
    Trophy Points:
    11,140
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +19
    -1 trippin
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  4. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    -1 suck it up
     
  5. Quackk

    Quackk I like to build
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2012
    Messages:
    312
    Trophy Points:
    64,560
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +245
    The spawn was specifically put as it is now because it's less confusing and harder to get lost in. Archive spawn is way too broad and all of the important warps/shops are very spread out/harder to get to.
     
    #5 Quackk, Aug 26, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  6. zjkhan

    zjkhan Arridian Emperor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2013
    Messages:
    958
    Trophy Points:
    73,410
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +656
  7. jwpwns

    jwpwns ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2011
    Messages:
    2,578
    Trophy Points:
    86,160
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,648
    -1 never spawn is fine.
     
  8. Fr0zenTiger

    Fr0zenTiger President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2019
    Messages:
    696
    Trophy Points:
    43,660
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +697
    -1 whats wrong with the current spawn?
     
  9. welikeike22

    welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    2,050
    Trophy Points:
    85,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +986
    -1

    its not the original spawn

    this is:

    the island store
    [​IMG]

    the courthouse in which we decided whether or not to ban someone
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    my shop
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    andrews house
    [​IMG]

    michael's signs when he griefed me
    [​IMG]
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Really wish I saved that very first spawn we had. Never knew we’d be here 10 years later lol. Nonetheless, no need to change the current one.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.