[Main Server Suggestion] Shortened command for job points/shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nessie69, Mar 14, 2026.

  1. Nessie69

    Nessie69 Cryptid Staff Member
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 10, 2020
    Messages:
    65
    Trophy Points:
    37,970
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +33
    In Game Name:
    Nessie69​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Shortened command for job points/shop​
    What are you suggesting:
    Just a little quality of life change that will make it easier to check your job points.

    Quests has commands like /qp and /qc for points and count. Adding /jp and/or /js for /jobs points and /jobs shop I think would be beneficial.
    ​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Quality of life​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    +1 I hate having to do /jobslist, hit the red wool, then click something else just to see my points. Something like /jp would be hella nice
     
  3. TaylorBros22

    TaylorBros22 Ex-EcoLegend | Ex-GA
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2013
    Messages:
    3,188
    Trophy Points:
    85,160
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,235