Denied [Main Server Suggestion] Some kind of water-themed minigame

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rad_Craft, Jun 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rad_Craft

    Rad_Craft Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2020
    Messages:
    9
    Trophy Points:
    5,155
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3
    In Game Name:
    Rad_Craft​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Some kind of water-themed minigame​
    What are you suggesting:
    Like water themed minigame because in towns you cant drown and we can fight with tridents or something like that, or who can soak up the most water with sponges, or a lot more like underwater building contests and etc. I came up with this idea because I like sea pickles. (Buy sea pickles at my packel shacc i dont know why i put this here please dont ban me)​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Because people like fun. And I like sea pickles. So combine them and yes.​
    Other information:
    This is a good idea because fun​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Thonk Thonk x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    We don't just add "some kind of mini-games" by suggestions as vague as this.
    Perhaps you can talk to @ClarinetPhoenix about her next event/s and she can do something water-themed.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.