Denied [Main Server Suggestion] Spawn in multiple pets instead of only 2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Videowiz92, Jan 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Videowiz92

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2012
    Messages:
    3,033
    Trophy Points:
    81,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,206
    In Game Name:
    Videowiz92​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Spawn in multiple pets instead of only 2​
    What are you suggesting:
    To be able to spawn in multiple pets. As per my bug report here, you can split the stack of pet riders (resulting in sketchy behavior) but I would like to be able to use more than 2 pets at a time.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    The shop features 62 different pet types. This should be a no-brainer as to why I wish to use more than just a measly 2 pets at a time. Similar to how I can use all trails at once, I should be able to show off all my pets at once.

    This would also give more attention to our pets and thus more people would buy pets from the store.
    ​
    Other information:
    This should be possible and I wouldn't see any disagreements to this by removing the rider part of the plugin and allowing users to spawn more pets in through commands.

    Syntax example would be /pet <type> <type> <type> to spawn in 3 different pets. Restrictions could be put in for how many of a specific pet type as well as the syntax length.
    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Pet plugin​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 Videowiz92, Jan 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Won’t happen due to the state of development with our pet plugin.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.