Accepted [MainNorth Server Suggestion] make targets unsellable during the event

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by HighLuna, Mar 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HighLuna

    HighLuna Hosting at Shit Casino Tinyurl.com/shitcasino
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2014
    Messages:
    400
    Trophy Points:
    70,260
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +314
    In Game Name:
    HighLuna​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    MainNorth Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    make targets unsellable during the event​
    What are you suggesting:
    make targets unsellable during the event​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I just sold over 100 targets to /sell all and I'm very sad​
    Other information:
    N/A​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    N/A​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Sad Sad x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    D:
    +1 But it will be funny when united says “We don’t take suggestions on pricing”
     
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. GoProDojo

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2020
    Messages:
    522
    Trophy Points:
    40,460
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +276
  4. FwgKing

    FwgKing  
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Investor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2019
    Messages:
    423
    Trophy Points:
    51,660
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    /sell all -target

    -1
     
  5. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Sure, done on MainNorth.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.