[Mall of Sweden]

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by oreo1227, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sekatorr33

Sekatorr33 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    IGN: Sekatorr33
    Do you have $2000 ready?: Yes
    Shop #: 6
    Do you plan to Prepay right now? If yes, how many weeks?: Yes, for 8 weeks
    Do you wish to alter your shop stall structure in anyway?: No, i don't plan on altering it.
    Cow?: Oink
    Are you owning the shop alone? If with a friend, then who?: I'm the one and only :)

2. Nate1450

Nate1450 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +475
    @TheHolyStick22 @oreo1227 @will_the_warrior

3. oreo1227

oreo1227 ℓαριѕ ℓαzυℓι
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,193
    I will be able to handle around 430pm cst, unless @will_the_warrior or @TheHolyStick22 handle everything on forums and in-game sooner.

4. Sekatorr33

Sekatorr33 Builder

Ratings:
    +6
    I don't know what do You mean by 4:30 pm because it's 8:09 pm at my time, and it isn't still handled :p
    let me know ingame by mail, thou I could be somewhere, or doing something :)

5. oreo1227

oreo1227 ℓαριѕ ℓαzυℓι

Ratings:
    +3,193
    We must be in different timezones :p Will you be on in 3 hours? That would be 430 my time.

#405 oreo1227, May 16, 2014
    Last edited: May 16, 2014
  6. Nate1450

Nate1450 Builder

Ratings:
    +475
    #406 Nate1450, May 16, 2014
    Last edited: May 16, 2014
  7. Sekatorr33

Sekatorr33 Builder

Ratings:
    +6
    Nah, probably not, it's nearly 10pm at my time now, so gotta be going, just mail me whom I have to pay money, and give me perms to shop, cheers

8. oreo1227

oreo1227 ℓαριѕ ℓαzυℓι

Ratings:
    +3,193
    I will be handling this application :)

9. oreo1227

oreo1227 ℓαριѕ ℓαzυℓι

Ratings:
    +3,193
    Approved. You have paid for 15 weeks, and your next rent is due on 8/29/14

10. oreo1227

oreo1227 ℓαριѕ ℓαzυℓι

Ratings:
    +3,193
  11. PoLi_98

PoLi_98 Builder

Ratings:
    +41
    IGN: PoLi_98
    Do you have the rent ready: Yes
    Mall: 1
    Shop#: 7
    Do you plan to PrePay right now? If yes, how many weeks?: 1 week at the moment
    Cow?: Oink
    Are you owning the shop alone? If with a friend, then who? By myself

12. will_the_warrior

will_the_warrior Wealthy Warrior
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +169
    Denied. Thanks for applying, but the mall is currently undergoing some changes and we are not accepting stall applications at the moment. Stay tuned.

13. Nate1450

Nate1450 Builder

Ratings:
    +475
    Application looks good, tagging Mall Manager's+ to check it
    @oreo1227 @will_the_warrior @TheHolyStick22

14. oreo1227

oreo1227 ℓαριѕ ℓαzυℓι

Ratings:
    +3,193
    I'd like to make an announcement to the EcoCityCraft community. First off, thank you everyone for being a part of this great success. Through the mall I have made MANY new friends, most of which I never would have met other than through the mall. Everyone who has shopped or helped he is such a great person, some more than others to be honest. I have reached the point in the mall where it is beginning to be too much work for me because of all the success. The other 2 people that ran it with me agree to that, and what we had planned to undertake ahead was a second mall, which will not be happening now. Even if we got rid of one mall, all the plans we had for the future overwhelmed me too much. In regards to any town bans that there are, they will not be lifted. That being said, I will be giving everyone 7 days to clear their shops, and there won't be any refunds for shop rent - like there hasn't been from the start. I will not change anything at all from how I started. We will NOT permit rent to run out, as some rent goes too far in the future. This is a formal warning of a "eviction" notice to come. I cannot emphasize enough how much I am thankful for everyone involved in the mall; the Staff, the shoppers, the shop owners, everyone. This has been a great month and a half. I know for many of you, this post is celebration that we're finally gone. That of course is okay. For others, I know that this will be a hard transition. I'd like to apologize to all of those that this action will hurt. Thanks again for being such a great community, and thanks for all the help. This was a great experience I have had, and trust me, I'm not quitting ECC just yet :p. If anyone needs to talk, feel free to /pm me in game. There are some people I'd like to thank specifically.

@will_the_warrior - Thanks for being the help we have always needed. When we needed decisions made, you were there. This mall couldn't be done without you.

@Caitlin_Crime - Thanks for being such a great mall cop and friend. Your dedication means a lot to me.

@minecraftbros0 - Thanks for all the effort you have given. I know it wasn't much due to being busy, but it still means a lot.

@Nyancats33 - Thank you SO much for being there for me, to help me decide things, to make me smile, everything you do is great, keep being you.

@creecher28 - I cannot explain the words I have for you. Your dedication to the mall was so strong, it blew me away. I appreciate all the shouts and spirit you brought to the team.

@huntmeister97 - I know you weren't the most active Staff, but you were always there to help, asking if I needed anything, to make up for the "lost time"

@ImaginexMakers - Thanks for your time and effort on the team. You'll go very far in life with your drive to get things done.

@Ninjaboy3113 - Thank you for being so great over all. Even before you were on the Staff team, you wanted to help. That help lead to a strong mall community, and I really appreciate your support.

@TaylorBros22 - I haven't really gotten to know you, but I know you're the Staff member who is on when I'm not. Thanks for being able to monitor it even then.

@nicoviacava1210 - I remember when you first pm'd me about the position, occasionally asking when apps were open. Your determination to get on the team was great. You are the example of "If you put your mind to it, you can do it". Keep up your great attitude toward everything.

@Inamine - Though you're not on the team any more, I'd really like to thank you for your hardwork. You always asked if there was something to be done, and you always did things I don't like doing lol. Thanks for doing those things, as it helped make this whole mall efficient.

@TheHolyStick22 - Last but not least, certainly most - Sorry everyone lol. I'd like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to think of this idea and put it into play. You backed me up from the start, and I don't think you did it because you had to lol. You're my best friend on ECC and everything you do makes me happy. You're one of the most random people I know, and I greatly respect it. I know none of this really has been about the mall yet, because the mall is only a tiny fraction of who you really are. No matter what, you back me up, and that's a great characteristic in your personality. Never change, always stay awesome, and keep going. You'll be super successful in life.

-Sincerely, oreo1227. (this is just a mall goodbye, I'm staying on the server)

Mod please lock this thread, I will be making a formal eviction notice in a few minutes.

@WeirdBuilder @konan200x @RailefBear

15. Nate1450

Nate1450 Builder

Ratings:
    +475
    Aww oreo, dont make me cry. :(

16. konan200x

konan200x Otterly Otter

Ratings:
    +521