[Mayor Application] _The_Smile_

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by _The_Smile_, Oct 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _The_Smile_

    _The_Smile_ President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2019
    Messages:
    34
    Trophy Points:
    17,615
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +10
    In Game Name:
    _The_Smile_​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Donations and farming Wheat and Fishing​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Neauria​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    5,765 65 3,655​
    Post B:
    5,765 65 3,855​
    Post C:
    5,965 65 3,855​
    Post D:
    5,965 65 3,655​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Fon_

    Fon_ Kindhearted Shade
    Moderator EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 26, 2014
    Messages:
    830
    Trophy Points:
    63,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +420
    User promoted to Mayor! Neauria has been created! :) - Thread locked
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.