[Mayor Application] bobthegnome1

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by pooplunch, May 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pooplunch

    pooplunch Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2012
    Messages:
    846
    Trophy Points:
    45,360
    Ratings:
    +362
    In Game Name:
    bobthegnome1​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    bought some ecd, did some mining​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Allemange​
    What is the size of your town:
    exactly 200x200​
    Post A:
    /tppos 98 69 -588
    Post B:
    /tppos -101 64 -588
    Post C:
    /tppos -101 69 -788
    Post D:
    /tppos 98 63 -788
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. miniCLH

    miniCLH President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2013
    Messages:
    1,729
    Trophy Points:
    74,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +397
    Promoted To Mayor, Allemange Created!

    Congrats!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.