[Mayor Application] Franklin_Star

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by Franklin_Star, Aug 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Franklin_Star

    Franklin_Star Starting again let get into it :)
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2014
    Messages:
    86
    Trophy Points:
    40,370
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +39
    In Game Name:
    Franklin_Star​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Selling features and farming.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Australia​
    What is the size of your town:
    200 x 200​
    Post A:
    13958: 71: -13763​
    Post B:
    13958: 71: -13563​
    Post C:
    13758: 76: -13563​
    Post D:
    13758: 76: -13763​
    Additional information about your town:
    If the people do not kill you the animals will.​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. DCxCyBeR

    DCxCyBeR Lead GameAdmin
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    May 27, 2014
    Messages:
    1,075
    Trophy Points:
    62,210
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +221
    Promoted to Mayor!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.