[Mayor Application] girl8cupcake

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Resident+)' started by girl8cupcake, Jun 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. girl8cupcake

    girl8cupcake Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2016
    Messages:
    15
    Trophy Points:
    19,210
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5
    In Game Name:
    girl8cupcake​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    mining, trading items, donations, lotto, bit of farming. Also sold alot of xp and netherstars​
    Which world will your town be placed in:
    Legacy​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    brookside​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    X 10449, Y 63, Z -2646​
    Post B:
    X 10449, Y 63, Z -2846​
    Post C:
    X 10649, Y 63, Z -2846​
    Post D:
    X 10649, Y 63, Z -2646​
    Are there any towns within 15 blocks (This includes diagonally):
    nope​
    Additional information about your town:
    not much, in a swamp​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time is 1-7 days:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Imaginex

    Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2014
    Messages:
    1,945
    Trophy Points:
    76,660
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,216
    Welcome to mayor! Your town has been created.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.