[Mayor Application] LanRooks

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by LanRooks, Jun 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LanRooks

    LanRooks President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2016
    Messages:
    853
    Trophy Points:
    53,660
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +793
    In Game Name:
    LanRooks​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    I do.​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Mining, grinding, fishing.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    darkfalls​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    11624 64 6254​
    Post B:
    11624 72 6454​
    Post C:
    11424 70 6454​
    Post D:
    11424 65 6254​
    Additional information about your town:
    Thank you! :cat:​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 LanRooks, Jun 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  2. Imaginex

    Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2014
    Messages:
    1,945
    Trophy Points:
    76,660
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,216
    Congrats on Mayor Lan!!! :3

    Town DarkFalls created
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.