[Mayor Application] Perezosx

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by Perezosx, Sep 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perezosx

    Perezosx President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2020
    Messages:
    17
    Trophy Points:
    14,550
    Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    Perezosx​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Paid by Jdawger​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    CanterMtn_E​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    2954 70 -4704​
    Post B:
    3154 71 -4704​
    Post C:
    3154 64 -4904​
    Post D:
    2954 82 -4904​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. killrdarknes

    killrdarknes Reborn
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2012
    Messages:
    2,230
    Trophy Points:
    78,660
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,192
    Promoted!

    Town CanterMtn_E created on Main!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.