[Mayor Application] SodiPopss

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by SodiPopss, Dec 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SodiPopss

    SodiPopss President
    President ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2021
    Messages:
    10
    Trophy Points:
    7,235
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3
    In Game Name:
    SodiPopss​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    I won lottery and farmed​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Lewantownski​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    X: -2205 Y: 66 Z: -6479​
    Post B:
    X: -2405 y: 66 Z:-6479​
    Post C:
    X: -2405 Y: 67 Z: -6679​
    Post D:
    X: -2205 Y: 69 Z: -6679​
    Additional information about your town:
    Its gonna be cool watch​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Fon_

    Fon_ Kindhearted Shade
    Moderator EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 26, 2014
    Messages:
    830
    Trophy Points:
    63,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +420
    User promoted to Mayor! Lewantownski has been created :) - Thread locked
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.