[Mayor Application] strongpelt

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by strongpelt, Sep 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strongpelt

    strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2016
    Messages:
    1,088
    Trophy Points:
    78,660
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +2,112
    In Game Name:
    strongpelt​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    fishing selling /magic and selling spawner keys​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Dragon​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    3629 64 -1500​
    Post B:
    3827 64 -1500​
    Post C:
    3827 64 -1301​
    Post D:
    3629 64 -1301​
    Additional information about your town:
    n/a​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    Congratulations bish!

    Added
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.