[Mayor Application] Tokkeyo

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by Tokkeyo, Jan 20, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tokkeyo

    Tokkeyo Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2012
    Messages:
    28
    Trophy Points:
    29,220
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +6
    In Game Name:
    Tokkeyo​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Jobs, mining, farming, exploring​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Fyrestone​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -3154 66 -13926​
    Post B:
    -3354 66 -13926​
    Post C:
    -3354 66 -13726​
    Post D:
    -3154 66 -13726​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. LimeLush

    LimeLush Events Man
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 9, 2020
    Messages:
    1,419
    Trophy Points:
    50,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +470
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.