[McMMO Power Level Medal Application] tanger91

Discussion in 'Applications (Builders+)' started by tanger91, Mar 14, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanger91

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XVI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2014
    Messages:
    248
    Trophy Points:
    68,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +100
    In Game Name:
    tanger91​
    Have you read the in depth application requirements?:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Please provide screenshot proof of your /mcstats command output:
    [​IMG]​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. bsqt

    bsqt Head of Sports
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2012
    Messages:
    501
    Trophy Points:
    79,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +338
  3. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,419
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,746
    Congratulations!

    Prestige 4 Added
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.