Monkey'z Crazy Loanz

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Monkeyz505, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Monkeyz505

Monkeyz505 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
    $ - $ - $ Monkey'z Crazy Loanz! $ - $ - $

Are you looking to get a loan? Well, if that's the case, then you've come to the right place! Here at Monkey'z Crazy Loanz, you don't have to worry about a thing!

Loan Information
    So, you're here for a loan, right? Well, a couple of things are required before you take out a loan.
    - You must have a reliable source of income. Lotto doesn't count.

- You can only take out 1.5% as much as you've paid to the server (no, lotto addicts, lotto doesn't count.) i.e:
    > Ranks
    > Town features (links to applications MUST be provided)
    > Server Donation Features (at a rate of $1,000/USD)
    - (Recommended, but not required) A link or two to successful loan transactions.

- No going on unverified absences longer than 3 days. Please inform me in some way, shape, or form before you leave. I do understand that school, work, and family take priority over ECC, and that's fine. Please understand that I am very understanding if you have to leave ECC for a bit.
    I would also like to ask that no loan requests of $1,000,000+ be taken out, ever, unless you can provide every reason why I should. (Also, I need to have that kind of money) I do not ever plan on having this large amount of money scammed, and these high of loans will only be given to VERY trusted players, not even players that I have befriended on the server would be allowed to take these out unless I was very sure they could return it.

If you are requesting to take out a loan greater than $40,000, you might be required to sign a contract, depending on a number of factors. (Anything over $75,000
    WILL BE required to have a contract signed). If you're wanting to see the contract before signing it, I have it at the bottom of the page.

I will, however, have you do an in-game contract if not doing a forum contract.

- $ - $ - $ -

Now, onto the loan stuff. Based off of your average income, and what you think you can pay off in a certain amount of time, I will give you a loan with an instructed return amount and time. Should you ever be late with these loan amounts, I will notify you over forums and mail that your loan is due. If within three days I have not heard from you regarding the status of your loan, you will be reported. Should you be late, I will require you to pay an extra 5k, for every 3 days you fail to return your loan. I will notify you both through mail and forum PM that I am adding on this fee, as to not be a surprise when you are late. I will be as understanding as possible with everything, so don't think I'm out to get everyone banned. Should you ever flat out scam me, I will refuse to loan to you. Period.

TL;DR, Just pay your loan on time.

Onto the application. Here is what you will need to fill out.

Code:
    [b]In game name:[/b]

[b]Ranks:[/b]

[b]Amount requesting to be taken out::[/b]

[b]Links to applications (ranks not needed, please just state how much you have
    donated. If you would prefer, a screenshot of your /mydonations would work.) :[/b]

[b]How much money would you say you average in a day?:[/b]

[b]How long will it take to pay off your loan with your current schedule and main
    source of income?:[/b]

[b](Recommended, but not required) Links to a few successful loan transactions?[/b]

Just fill this out, and post down below. Feel free to ask ANY questions needed, so I can make this as easy as possible.

IGN:
    @Monkeyz505

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @<your name here>

General Purpose of Contract:
    This contract is ensure a safe loan experience for both me, @Monkeyz505 and @<your name>

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @Monkeyz505, will be loaning out $<amount loaned> ECD to @<your name> after the contract is approved, with the understanding that $<amount to be paid back> will be returned on <time of return> in full. A sign for @<your name> to pay will be placed in my town, Kimigaya, where they can easily access it. If the loan is not paid back within the allotted time frame, the contract will have been breached and a complaint will be filed.

ALTERNATIVELY

I, @Monkeyz505, will be loaning out $<amount loaned> ECD to @<your name> after the contract is approved, with the understanding that $<amount to be paid back> will be returned on <time of return> in full. @<your name> will pay all of this money at once from their balance on or before the specified date. After two weeks, the contract will have been breached and a complain will be filed.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

It can take about 1-4 days for me to be able to get you your loan, because I have to put school first.

*If for some reason I am inactive for a day, you will still be expected to pay it back*

~Monkeyz505

#1 Monkeyz505, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  2. Monkeyz505

Monkeyz505 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
    $$ Money Able to Loan $$
    ===================
    $75,000

#2 Monkeyz505, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  3. Monkeyz505

Monkeyz505 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
    Current Loans
    ==========
    Name | Amount Taken | Amount to Pay | Date to be Paid Back

GamingFoxYT | $100,000 | $135,000 | March 31st, 2017
    AccusolHD | $300,000 | $350,000 | March 31st, 2017

Past Loans
    ==========

Name | Amount Taken | Amount Paid Back | Successful?
    AccusolHD | $130,000 | $156,000 | Yes
    AccusolHD | $300,000 | $400,000 | Yes
    Reincarnated_ | $100,000 | $125,000 | Yes
    AccusolHD | $300,000 | $350,000 | Yes

#3 Monkeyz505, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  4. Monkeyz505

Monkeyz505 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
    *bump*

(I'm so good at advertising)

5. Monkeyz505

Monkeyz505 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
    I'm still here and my rates are most likely lower than anyone else's, as well as my acceptance rate being higher than most people's

BUMP

6. Monkeyz505

Monkeyz505 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
    @accusolHD You've been the majority of my loans this time around LOL

7. MinecraftParkerH

MinecraftParkerH ECC ElonMusk
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +178
    In game name: @MinecraftParkerH

Ranks: President Vip

Amount requesting to be taken out:: 250k-750k

Links to applications (ranks not needed, please just state how much you have
    donated. If you would prefer, a screenshot of your /mydonations would work.) :

680 dollars not inlcuding what I have sold for in game money
    How much money would you say you average in a day?:
    Depends weekends can get to 200kish and weekdays 10k-50k
    How long will it take to pay off your loan with your current schedule and main
    source of income?:
    1 month

8. Monkeyz505

Monkeyz505 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
    At this moment in time, I have only 75,000 in the bank. I have more money coming on March 31, amounting to ~500,000. Should you not be able to find a loan before then, I'd be happy to loan to you. In the meantime, however, I cannot offer you a loan.

9. RCCHGaming123

RCCHGaming123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +26
    Bruh all of the loans are overdue for like forever lmao