Nation of Foix [Jobs] [Real Estate]

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by appleprocucling, Jan 9, 2017.

1. lambiser

lambiser Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +906
    Ok, very sorry about the miscommunication. :p But welcome back, @Capbo_ !!!

2. destroyer2441

destroyer2441 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +84

What position are you applying for: Real Estate Team Member

Why is this the right job for you: I am a hard working person on this server and love to help out people who need things. I feel like I can make a great addition to this team help out with whatever I am needed to do on this team.

How often do you play: I try to play every day but sometimes I can't exactly get on every day due to school.

Do you agree you can be removed if we feel you do not do enough of what is asked or break a town rule: Yes I agree

3. ThingExplainer

ThingExplainer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +35
    Currently selling a beautiful mansion in the Nation of Foix! Located on East Ave 1 and features a huge fountain, Beautiful interior, lots of space and many more wonderful features! Handpicked by the supreme leader: appleprocucling! If you'd like to check it out you can contact me VIA Forum Conversation or In-Game! Hope to see you soon!

SELLING PRICE: $50,000

#103 ThingExplainer, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  4. KMaxwell

KMaxwell Crazy Cat Lady that Crochets
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    I would like to offer my services should any demo need to be done within the Nation... this would include both building demo and land clearing.

5. DiamondHogger123

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +45

What position are you applying for: Real Estate Team Member

Why is this the right job for you: @appleprocucling and I get along pretty well. I am a very helpful player, and I would like to give other people the best experience in Foix. I love showing people new ideas and techniques on making money. I have donated at least 50k to foix. (I bought a mansion). I am very confident in my speaking and advertising. I love using a strenuous amount of detail in my work. I love to persuade people on why they should choose this or that.

I am flexible on making certain deals with players. I am a patient person because I never say, "hurry up" or "you're slow!" I am very polite. When people ask to join a town/nation, I will ask them what kind of place they're looking for. If I become part of the team, I will create an Ad on forums about foix. This opportunity could make me a better player, and I bet I could make money really fast. If I have to change my ways of being a real estate member, I will gladly do so. As I said, I am very open-minded.

Thank you for this generous opportunity. I promise you guys won't regret it. I really enjoy hanging out with new members. I love to give people new advise on how they should play ECC. I use my judgement properly by seeing what I was about to do could affect me. I can give every specific detail about a home. My time zone is PST. If you need help, ask me! I would like to thank everybody who is confident in me.

How often do you play: 4-18 hours a week (at least 1 hour a day, I mostly play during friday, saturday, and sunday)

Do you agree you can be removed if we feel you do not do enough of what is asked or break a town rule: I agree

#105 DiamondHogger123, Mar 2, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  6. Capbo_

Capbo_ Reformed Scammer
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,348,456
    Ratings:
    +3,040
    accepted

7. appleprocucling

appleprocucling Ex-GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    The Nation of Foix
    Announcement
    The 21st of February President @a_man21 resigned from his position as President of The Nation of Foix. a_man21 has held this position since he took over for former president @Bmanvman in December of 2017. I would like to thank @a_man21 for his service as the longest running president in the history of the nation.

As a temporary solution, the nation will now change from a democracy to a dictatorship while the future of the nation is being discussed. I @appleprocucling will now hold the title Supreme Leader, and will once again be the official leader of the nation while everything is sorted out.

a_man21 and UnitedStates2 will now instead of President and Vice President be included in the House of Lords. Other than that there will be no immediate changes.

Apple
    Supreme Leader

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List