Accepted [Network Wide Suggestion] Add ECC Sponsor to TAB list

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Aug 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Network Wide​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Add ECC Sponsor to TAB list​
    What are you suggesting:
    Give priority list order to ECC Sponsors when holding TAB.

    I was thinking maybe put them above EcoLegend, but below staff ranks, since technically ECC Sponsor is the highest (non staff) rank anyone can achieve
    ​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    If we are adding the Patron donors to a certain priority on the TAB order, why not give ECC Sponsor it as well​
    Other information:
    I mean, these people should deserve it for being major supporters to ECC​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 Jdawger, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    As much as I would love to, it is impossible due to how our permissions weight system works.
    Patron for example could never be over resident, as it would destroy absolutely everything :p
     
    #2 andrewkm, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Today I learned to never say impossible.
    I just fucking did magic boys!

    [​IMG]
     
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
    #3 andrewkm, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.