Accepted [Network Wide Suggestion] Additional LWC Protection: Beds

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ayriia, Nov 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayriia

    Ayriia Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2014
    Messages:
    152
    Trophy Points:
    49,110
    Ratings:
    +66
    In Game Name:
    Ayriia​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Network Wide​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Additional LWC Protection: Beds​
    What are you suggesting:
    Since we have the /home bed now it would be great if the ability to lock beds was added so that, that home can't be removed either on purpose by another player or accidentally.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It would suck if you needed to port away from a situation and you did /h bed to find it gone with no time to do another home command.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  2. iSneaky

    iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2012
    Messages:
    3,489
    Trophy Points:
    81,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    Agreed. +1.

    Very good in towns that are not plotted out meaning anyone can destroy anything.
     
  3. blazwura97

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2019
    Messages:
    1,149
    Trophy Points:
    44,410
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +697
    +1 for sure.

    Plenty of times when I just started out I typed /home bed to see the "your bed has been removed or is obstructed" message. I can't see why this wouldn't be a good idea :)
     
  4. Fr0zenTiger

    Fr0zenTiger President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2019
    Messages:
    696
    Trophy Points:
    43,660
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +697
    If it is possible, yes please! +1!
     
  5. yokeby52

    yokeby52 Penguin?
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2013
    Messages:
    1,120
    Trophy Points:
    51,410
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +537
    If you place a bad and put a sign on it and lock the sign, that does prevent the bed from being broken i i believe.

    However I do like this and think it would be helpful for new users who dont dont understand LWC.

    +1
     
    #5 yokeby52, Nov 22, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  6. LaggyTryHard

    LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2017
    Messages:
    1,362
    Trophy Points:
    59,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +963
    Lamo, I’ve been on the server for a couple years and I didn’t even know that let alone a brand new builder
     
  7. yokeby52

    yokeby52 Penguin?
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2013
    Messages:
    1,120
    Trophy Points:
    51,410
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +537
    you know how when you lock a sign, it locks whatever block its on too?

    same deal
     
  8. LaggyTryHard

    LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2017
    Messages:
    1,362
    Trophy Points:
    59,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +963
    yee, I know what you're talking about but there is no way I would have thought about it xD. Plus i highly doubt a builder will be able to think of that without being explicitly told what to do.
    It also looks very bad aesthetically.
     
  9. yokeby52

    yokeby52 Penguin?
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2013
    Messages:
    1,120
    Trophy Points:
    51,410
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +537
    very true
     
  10. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Added all beds to lwc :)
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.