Denied [Network Wide Suggestion] Enable /ch info

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Revanrose6, Jan 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revanrose6

    Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2012
    Messages:
    8,450
    Trophy Points:
    97,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +3,338
    In Game Name:
    Revanrose6​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Network Wide​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Enable /ch info​
    What are you suggesting:
    For channel owners and channel moderators enable /ch info.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I will preface this with the fact I can't seem to find what it actually does. The hero chat wiki says it gives info for the channel which is... fairly obvious. Regardless I am HOPING that it gives a list of banned users, maybe a list of moderators, the channel password, etc.

    I am NOT suggesting this be allowed for any of the server channels nor am I suggesting that anyone besides a channel moderator or a channel owner be able to use this for private channels.

    I am NOT suggesting staff be able to use this command either.

    I think this would help channel owners/moderators manage their channels easier.
    ​
    Other information:
    I personally own a private chat channel and moderate 2 others so this seems very useful.​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    part of herochat.​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. theman12143

    theman12143 ECC Benefactor
    ECC Benefactor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2012
    Messages:
    302
    Trophy Points:
    56,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +167
    +1 I would love to see who is banned in my channels
     
  3. stevenjr05

    stevenjr05 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2016
    Messages:
    227
    Trophy Points:
    59,260
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +41
    +1 would make chat moderating a lot easier
     
  4. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    No way to do with without a chat recode regarding certain permissions issues.
    (We don't assign per user permissions, and our chat doesn't have an info.own.* perm)

    As well, the command is shit by the way and shows nothing relevant:

    [​IMG]
     
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.