Denied [Network Wide Suggestion] Server Specific Trade Channels

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Chundi_Jr, Dec 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chundi_Jr

    Chundi_Jr Ex-Rebecca
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2014
    Messages:
    1,732
    Trophy Points:
    80,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +1,988
    In Game Name:
    Chundi_Jr​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Network Wide​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Server Specific Trade Channels​
    What are you suggesting:
    I am suggesting that we have separate trade channels for the main city server and the sky block server. It is currently very confusing (to me) that we have 1 trade channel for both servers. Unless you are paying very close attention to chat (the small s) it is hard to tell that a certain trade ad is for a certain server. I believe that having trade channels that are only visible to one server would make chat less confusing.​

    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    This would make chat less cluttered since main wouldn't be seeing sky block messages and vice versa.​
    Other information:
    N/A​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    custom addition​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. neecoalage

    neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 31, 2013
    Messages:
    1,589
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +539
    We've actually had this before iirc - and it was changed to network wide. I did like it on separate servers though. +1
     
  3. AdmiralD

    AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2013
    Messages:
    6,139
    Trophy Points:
    101,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4,294
    I am so glad that I am not the only one who is so :confused: by this.
     
  4. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    I think it became global wide because people wanted to advertise their stuff on Main from Skyblock.

    Regardless +1
     
  5. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    We are too small of a server to split trade channels.
    Leaving them as is for now. Perhaps in the future when they really become packed, I will reconsider.

    At this time I'd like peoples advertisements to be visible on all servers. The channel has a prefix so you can easily distinguish which server it's coming from.

    The way it is now also ensures you never miss a one time / rare deal that may be going on.
     
    #5 andrewkm, Jan 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.