NEW OWNER: ace (CoolJackBro16)

Discussion in 'Applications (Mayors+)' started by Genovani, Jun 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genovani

    Genovani 天国の強さ
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2014
    Messages:
    992
    Trophy Points:
    74,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +875
    In Game Name:
    Genovani​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes, $180,000 is in my balance.​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Selling features at a sinful rate.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main (the only real server)​
    Will you be claiming land for a town:
    Yes​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Ace​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    9020, 100, -11670​
    Post B:
    8820, 100, -11670​
    Post C:
    8820, 100, -11470​
    Post D:
    9020, 113, -11470​
    Additional information about your town:
    Best casino on EcoCityCraft. Some might say it'll surpass warp debt.​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 Genovani, Jun 7, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
  2. LimeLush

    LimeLush Events Man
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 9, 2020
    Messages:
    1,419
    Trophy Points:
    50,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +470
    promoted
     
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.