[NEW OWNER] BAEKDOOSAN (Wolftown)

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Resident+)' started by wolfspy7, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfspy7

    wolfspy7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 24, 2015
    Messages:
    905
    Trophy Points:
    49,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +408
    In Game Name:
    wolfspy7​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Selling an elytra/loans/mining/end farming​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    wolftown​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    4770 83 4540​
    Post B:
    4770 79 4740​
    Post C:
    4570 73 4740​
    Post D:
    4570 81 4540​
    Are there any towns within 15 blocks (This includes diagonally):
    No​
    Additional information about your town:
    None​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time is 1-7 days:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. PvPMaster911

    PvPMaster911 Ex-GA
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2017
    Messages:
    451
    Trophy Points:
    31,590
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +425
    Promoted-Locked
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.