[New Owner] CardRaindrop431 (donutville)

Discussion in 'Applications (Mayors+)' started by donut313, Dec 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donut313

    donut313 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2021
    Messages:
    18
    Trophy Points:
    3,730
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    donut313​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes I have the 180K​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    framing
    selling winter tokens
    nether stars
    taking some hayballs from villages
    mining a butch of gold in the masson
    doing winter event
    selling 13 winter tokens
    aucing for 14 netherstars
    selling 10 netherrite ingots at station10
    selling 21 emeralds at station10
    someone payed the last 7k
    ​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Will you be claiming land for a town:
    Yes​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    donutville​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    11583 30 5456​
    Post B:
    11383 30 5256​
    Post C:
    11383 70 5456​
    Post D:
    11583 70 5256​
    Additional information about your town:
    there will be a shop in my town and my house and I will be giving away extra plots and might allow them to get a bigger plot​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 donut313, Dec 7, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  2. LimeLush

    LimeLush Events Man
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 9, 2020
    Messages:
    1,419
    Trophy Points:
    50,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +470
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.