NEW OWNER: Conorx (theshire)

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by dankdorf, Apr 12, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dankdorf

    dankdorf EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2023
    Messages:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    23,225
    Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    dankdorf​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    gifts​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    TheShire​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    2601 68 -1466​
    Post B:
    2601 68 -1666​
    Post C:
    2801 68 -1666​
    Post D:
    2801 68 -1466​
    Additional information about your town:
    Where the shire will live :)​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. neecoalage

    neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 31, 2013
    Messages:
    1,589
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +539
    Promoted and town placed! :)
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.