NEW OWNER: Dovakhiin (townofsalem)

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by LeoRusher, Nov 12, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeoRusher

    LeoRusher Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2024
    Messages:
    10
    Trophy Points:
    20,085
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    LeoRusher​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    184,144.14​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Mining cobblestone, excavating sand and dirt, selling them to player shops.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    TownOfSalem​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    12186 67 1892​
    Post B:
    12186 67 1692​
    Post C:
    12386 67 1692​
    Post D:
    12386 67 1892​
    Additional information about your town:
    This is a New Town for all new players and friends.​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 LeoRusher, Nov 12, 2024
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2024
  2. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
    @LeoRusher

    In order to proceed with this application, there need to be four town posts (which can be signs) at the given coordinates.

    Once this is taken care of, we may proceed with the application.
     
  3. LeoRusher

    LeoRusher Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2024
    Messages:
    10
    Trophy Points:
    20,085
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2
    Done Thanks!
     
  4. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
    @LeoRusher

    A few of your town posts appear to be off by a block or two. I would suggest standing in the center of the block and using "/getpos" to get the coordinates.

    Once this is taken care of, we may proceed with the application.
     
  5. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
    Done.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.